36" Induction Cooktop
The Frigidaire Gallery 36 in. Induction Cooktop offers you a whole new way to cook with five large, powerful induction elements. Get amazingly fast heat with Induction that boils water faster than a conventional electric cooktop. Whip up delicious meals w
Width: 33-7/8" - 36-1/8"
Depth: 19-1/8" - 20-1/2" ... see more
- Get amazingly fast heat with induction that boils water 50% faster than an electric cooktop^.
- Don't stress over spills with induction's easy-to-clean surface that generates heat only to your pan, not your cooktop, meaning spills can't burn onto the surface.
- Designed to handle all of your cooking needs. Cooktop features an extra-large 10” element, two 8” and two 7” elements, allowing you to cook more at once.
- The Safe Surface – Induction only heats pans and the food in them, the area around the pans stays cool to the touch.
- Whip up delicious meals with induction that delivers incredibly even heat across the surface of the pan so you get golden results every time.
- We promise that your new 30" or 36" Frigidaire Gallery® brand cooktop will fit your existing countertop cutout of the same width and configuration, or we will reimburse you for cabinet modification costs up to $100.
- Use the built-in timer function to set a specified amount of time you want items to cook.
- Most stainless steel and cast iron cookware is compatible with induction elements. An easy rule of thumb
- Cooktops are approved for installation above any of our Frigidaire or Frigidaire Gallery Single Electric Wall Ovens.
- Since induction only heats your cookware and not your kitchen, less energy is lost throughout the cooking process.
- Make fluffy pancakes with ease using Auto Sizing™ Pan Detection that automatically senses the size of your pan to only send heat to whatever small, medium, or large pan you are using.
- Get perfectly melted goodness with True Temp Melt & Hold that delivers low, precise heat for melting delicate ingredients or sauces without scorching or burning for up to one hour.
- Sear steaks, crisp sandwiches, melt chocolate, or simmer sauces with the precise temperature control of induction.
- Effortlessly create your favorite recipes with Induction's immediate temperature response that adjusts from a powerful boil to a low simmer.
|Certifications & Approvals|
|Agency Approval(All Brands)||UL/cUL|
|ADA Compliant - All Brands||Yes|
|Display Type||Digital (Red LED)|
|Control Type||Glass-Touch - Slew Pad|
|Control Location||Center front|
|Left Rear||7" - 1800/2600 Watts (Induction)|
|Cooking Surface||Black Vitroceramic Glass|
|Right Rear||7" - 1800/2600 Watts (Induction)|
|Right Front||8" - 2300/3200 Watts (Induction)|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||5 (integrated in display)|
|Center Rear||10" - 2500/3800 Watts (Induction)|
|Left Front||8" - 2300/3200 Watts (Induction)|
|Depth||19-1/8" - 20-1/2"|
|Width||33-7/8" - 36-1/8"|
|Voltage Rating||240V / 208V 60Hz|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||45.0 / 45.2|
|Connection Location||Right Rear|
|Connected Load @ 240V||9.6/8.3|
|Min Circuit Required||40A|
|Frigidaire Fit Promise||Yes|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||65|
|PROP 65 Label||No|
|Oven Combo Approved||Yes|