30" Induction Cooktop
30" Induction Cooktop
Width: 28-1/2" - 28-5/8"
Depth: 19-5/8" - 19-3/4" ... see more
Maximize Your Time
- PowerPlus™ Induction Technology boils water in less than 2 minutes so you can shave time off of cooking dinner everyday.^
- Our PowerPlus™ Induction Cooktop offers the speed, control, and consistency of gas, without requiring the converting of your kitchen from electric to gas.
- SpacePro™ Bridge Element allows you to cook two separate dishes at once, or combine elements for large pots or griddle-use. The cooktop adapts to the size of the pan whether it’s a small pot, a large frying pan, or a griddle.
- Even heat eliminates hot spots and delivers consistent results for creating delicious, evenly cooked foods like steaks and omelets.
- Cool-to-the-touch cooktop generates heat directly to the pan, not the cooktop, so spills can't burn on.
- Adjusts from a powerful boil to a gentle simmer instantly - ideal for rice, soups and sauces.
- Heavy-duty knobs deliver precise temperature control, whether you're simmering, sautéing, searing or boiling.
- The cooktop heats the pan directly so less heat is lost in the cooking process.
- Induction-friendly cookware includes most stainless steel or iron-based cookware. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cookware, it's compatible.
|Certifications & Approvals|
|Agency Approval(All Brands)||UL/cUL|
|ADA Compliant - All Brands||Yes|
|Control Type||Electronic with Knobs|
|Display Type||Digital (Blue LED)|
|Cooktop Surface Type||induction|
|Right Front||10" - 2500/3800 Watts (Induction)|
|Cooking Surface||Black Ceramic Glass|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||4 (integrated in display)|
|Left Rear||7" - 1800/2600 Watts (Induction)|
|Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
|Left Front||7" - 1800/2600 Watts (Induction)|
|Knob Type||Cast Metal SS|
|Right Rear||6" - 1450/2000 Watts (Induction)|
|Depth||19-5/8" - 19-3/4"|
|Width||28-1/2" - 28-5/8"|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||40.0 / 40.0|
|Connection Location||Right Rear|
|Min Circuit Required||40A|
|Connected Load @ 240V||9.6 / 8.3|
|Voltage Rating||240V / 208V 60Hz|
|Cooktop Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||38|
|PROP 65 Label||No|
|Made In USA||No|
|Oven Combo Approved||Yes|