Large Capacity Gas Dryer with Sanitize Cycle and PowerDry System – 7.4 cu. ft.
- Color:Metallic Slate
Count on the PowerDry system to get your toughest jobs completely dried faster in this 7.4 cu. ft. large capacity dryer. The PowerDry cycle gets the job done faster with optimized heat and airflow, while Advanced Moisture Sensing and an extra interior fi
Depth: 31 ... see more
- Even the largest loads won't stand a chance with the optimized heat and even drying of the PowerDry system. The PowerDry cycle gets the job done with powerful heat and airflow to dry faster, while Advanced Moisture Sensing and an extra interior fin help get your largest loads evenly dried.
- These dryers come standard with high-performance, commercial-grade parts.
- Opción Steam-Enhanced Dryer
- A special Wrinkle Control cycle relaxes fabrics and helps keep all your outfits looking fresh and virtually wrinkle-free.
- High Efficiency
- Con suficiente espacio para lavar 29 toallas en una sola carga.
- The Steam Refresh cycle revives clothes without having to wash them, reducing wrinkles and removing odors.
- The Sanitize cycle uses extra-hot drying temperatures to remove up to 99.9% of three common household bacteria from items you don't want to put through the washer.
- Waiting for the dryer is no fun. Get small loads like that must-have outfit dry in a jiffy with the Rapid Dry cycle on Maytag® dryers.
- The PowerDry cycle gets your toughest loads completely dried faster. With optimized heat and airflow, this cycle runs hotter and works harder to power out moisture in your clothes.
- Advanced Moisture Sensing delivers even drying every time by keeping a keen eye on air temperatures and moisture levels, stopping the cycle right when clothes are dry.
- We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. Better Built by hard-working employees and delivered straight from Marion, Ohio to you, these dryers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- We back this Maytag® dryer to get your clothes dry for years with a 10-year limited parts warranty on the drive motor and dryer drum.
|Automatic Temperature Controls|
|Automatic Temperature Controls||Yes|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)||8.5|
|Cycle Time Remaining|
|Cycle Time Remaining||Yes|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)||51|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||7.40 inch|
|Capacity (IEC) (Cu Ft)||8.5 inch|
|Carton Depth||32 3/8 inch|
|Carton Height||40 7/16 inch|
|Carton Width||28 7/8 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||51 inch|
|Gross Weight||155 inch|
|Maximum Height||39 inch|
|Minimum Height||38 3/4 inch|
|Net Weight||141.0 inch|
|Display Type||Cycle Indicator Lights with Digital Time Remaining|
|Door Style||Side Swing|
|Drum Material||Powder Coat|
|Dryer Cycle Selections|
|Dryer Cycle Selections||Bedding,Delicates,Normal,PowerDry,Rapid Dry,Sanitize,Steam Refresh,Timed Dry,Wrinkle Control|
|Dryer Options Selections|
|Dryer Options Selections||Control Lock,Damp Dry Signal,Drum Light (On/Off),End of Cycle Signal,Energy Saver,Steam/Steam Boost,Wrinkle Prevent w/Steam|
|Dryer Temperature Selections|
|Dryer Temperature Selections||High,Low,Extra Low,Medium,Air Only|
|Dryness Levels Selections|
|Dryness Levels Selections||More,Less,Normal|
|EcoBoost™/Energy Saver||Energy Saver|
|End of Cycle Signal|
|End of Cycle Signal||Yes|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||No|
|Feedback-Status Indicators||Check Lint Screen,Check Vent,Done (Clothes Dry),Estimated Time Remaining,Good Air Flow,Sensing,Steaming|
|Heating Burner (BTU)|
|Heating Burner (BTU)||20000|
|Lint Filter Indicator|
|Lint Filter Indicator||Yes|
|Location of Controls|
|Location of Controls||Front Panel|
|Maximum Vent Length|
|Maximum Vent Length||64|
|Maytag Commercial Components|
|Maytag Commercial Components||Motor and 5 Rib Belt|
|Minimum Height(IN,inches)||38 3/4|
|Number of Dryer Cycles|
|Number of Dryer Cycles||9|
|Number of Dryness Levels|
|Number of Dryness Levels||3|
|Number of Temperatures|
|Number of Temperatures||5|
|Steam Hose Y Connector|
|Steam Hose Y Connector||No|
|Venting Direction||Left, Right, Bottom, Rear|